Guarded Group offers a fully integrated support package, highly experienced in providing the highest level of care across security, medical, patient transport, events, fire, and air. Director Mark Hollis has over two decades of experience in the security industry, working across a wide variety of settings ranging from corporate events to festivals. Also, through his travels, Mark has gained extensive experience working in different countries specialising in high-level security services for respected organisations. Over this period Mark recognised the need for an integrated service offering clients that included not only security, but also fire, medical, patient transportation, and air services. Hence, Guarded Group was created as an all-encompassing service that offers financial value with reduced logistical risk.
“Our passion at Guarded Medical is to provide high quality care to our clients, and I personally guarantee their experience with us will be safe, professional, dignified and caring.”
Guarded Medical offers a highly trained team delivering pre-hospital care to patients – this includes:
- First aid
- Patient transportation, as a licensed Non-Emergency Patient Transport Provider
- Emergency transport
Guarded Group is currently one of the highest certified and accredited businesses in its field. The company currently holds an accreditation for ISO9001:2015 and is DHHS regulated.
The services offered by Guarded Security include:
- Armed and un-armed firearm services;
- Executive personal protection when conducting business;
- Secured ground and air transfers on a national and international scale;
- Protective retrieval for the medical and security team;
- Security to large and small events;
- Crowd control and Emotional support at major events and entertainment venues.
Fire Risk Management
Guarded Group is experienced in providing fire services to a wide range of events and festivals, where they offer fire-related support including:
- Fire Risk Management;
- Fire Marshalls, and
- Fire Control